How we can help
We can offer advice, support and guidance on all aspects of the undergraduate application process, including:
- The range of undergraduate courses offered at The University of Barotseland.
- The entry requirements for those courses (including expert knowledge of a wide range of Zambian, Cambridge and international qualifications, and English language qualifications)
- School of Education 100% 100%
- School of Business Studies & Law 100% 100%
- School of Humanities & Social Sciences 85% 85%
- School of Natural Resources 100% 100%
- School of Health Sciences 95% 95%
Entry requirements for all degree programmes except Bachelor of Arts in Primary Education and Bachelor of Nursing
Passes at credit level in at least five (05) subjects (including English) in the Zambian School Certificate or Cambridge Overseas School Certificate; or Passes at Credit level Examinations; or Revelant Diploma obtained from a recognized institution of giher learning
For Bachelor of Arts in Primary Education
Applicants should hold at least three (03) passes at credit level (including English) in the Zambian School Certificate or Cambridge Overseas School Certificate plus a teaching certificate.
The Bachelor of Science in Nursing
Is only offered through distance learning and entry qualification is a Diploma in Registered Nursing.
For Diploma Programmes
Applicants should hold Four (04) credits or better which must include English language.
Duration: Two (02) years.
For Certificate Programmes
Applicants should hold Three (03) credits or better which must include English language.
- Duration: One (01) year
The Certificate and Diploma in Library & Information Studies and Certificate in Archives and Records Management
Are only offered through distance learning
Application forms are available online and at our campus at Plot No. 154, Senanga Road- Mongu, Western Province.
- Postal address: Box No. 910316 Mongu
- Email Address: admissions[at]ubl.edu.zm
- Landline: 021 7221153
- Mobile: 0977129730 / 0977430928